sowny.net | The Southern Ontario/WNY Radio-TV Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

Tue Oct 30 7:25 pm  #31

Re: Mike Bullard Returns To GTA Radio

Aytononline wrote:

Like having multiple ways for people to contact the show.

In the five short minutes I listened, I heard Bullard say that they should have a "star-960" cell phone line by next week. Again, shouldn't that have been taken care of before sign on? 

Tue Oct 30 8:51 pm  #32

Morgenstern said it on day one..."We're pirate radio out in Lake Ontario".

Wed Oct 31 12:28 am  #33

There's a tweet from Joe Warmington that leads to one from Mike Bullard that reads: "Just had Joe Warmington on to talk about Sherman murders. Call in with your theory.." and then a 905 phone number. Anybody hear this segment?

I can't get the station on my free radio app, but I'll be picking up a new transistor radio this week, and checking the afternoon drive show out then.

Last edited by betaylored (Wed Oct 31 12:43 am)

Wed Oct 31 9:21 am  #34

Dial Twister wrote:

Abusive-guy music radio. Man, this show isn't just off the rails...it's in the weeds.

Day one, they took a look at abusive men, as depicted in popular music over the years. I missed how they get off on this tangent, but it definitely flowed from their discussion of Bullard's history with the courts and a certain woman.

This example of what they played was recorded by Nat King Cole and Dean Martin in 1958. Lordy, lordy, how things have changed.

Bullard's fade-in started at the 1:45 mark...