sowny.net | The Southern Ontario/WNY Radio-TV Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

Fri Oct 26 2:54 pm  #1

RIP Peter

Heard a report on the AM 640 3 o'clock news today about the private investigation update press conference on the murders of 'Peter and Honey Sherman'.  I guess he won't be guest-hosting anymore.  I wonder if anybody will correct the mistake, or if poor Danny Longo will read the same thing at 4... and 5... and 6...

Fri Oct 26 3:49 pm  #2

Re: RIP Peter

Yeah the commute would have worn him down to the nub eventually.

Fri Oct 26 6:05 pm  #3

I wonder what Peter Shurman has to say about this??? 

Fri Oct 26 7:44 pm  #4

I don't know if Frank D'Angelo had beef with Peter, but I think he's involved with Barry's murder. 

Sat Oct 27 8:30 am  #5

A ruse to throw soldiers of fortune off the trail of Brian Greenspan's $10 million?

Sat Oct 27 12:37 pm  #6

I have never posted on this board before so hi everyone. I am not related to the deceased Sherman couple. So, reports of my death have been greatly exaggerated. I intend to be around for 20 or 30 years anyway. Several shifts on GNR640 in the coming week will, therefore, be ‘live’. And since my name pops up occasionally on this board, I can confirm returning full time to Toronto in the near future.

Peter Shurman

Sat Oct 27 5:51 pm  #7

Welcome Peter. I listen to 640 pretty much all day . Former broadcaster now tilt n load tow truck operator in the Collingwood area. I find 640 to be good company on my travels. Keep a thick skin as there are some here who use the anonymity to be courageous  to a fault.

Sat Oct 27 6:18 pm  #8

With bated breath, Shurms, I shall wait for your further investigation of the false flag allegations you carried on about earlier this week. Gripping.

Sun Oct 28 4:22 am  #9

shurmanator wrote:

I have never posted on this board before so hi everyone. I am not related to the deceased Sherman couple. So, reports of my death have been greatly exaggerated. I intend to be around for 20 or 30 years anyway. Several shifts on GNR640 in the coming week will, therefore, be ‘live’. And since my name pops up occasionally on this board, I can confirm returning full time to Toronto in the near future.

Peter Shurman

Glad to hear it.  Please tell me it's between 9 am and noon!

Sun Oct 28 7:17 am  #10

Welcome to SOWNY, Peter!

- Not an industry person.  Just a guy with a love of Toronto radio. http://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/cute.gif